Answered Glitching Oled

R4D1C4L FL1GHT

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Having issues with a less than one month old LG 55eg920v. The system has already been repaired one and is now basically a brand new TV. The picture will occasionally glitch for a split second when using internal apps such as Netflix and YouTube. Does not seem to occur through hdmis. It will occur for a split second and the return to normal. If I rewind, the glitch will occur in the exact same place.

Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-26-22-16-45.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-26-22-16-45.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Thank you! It does seem like the same issue. I did not get a reply from him but it did help as I had completely forgotten to use the word "artifact" when researching it myself. Once I used that word I found many more results with the same issue. It seems the setting "trumotion" causes this. I haven't spotted the issue since turning it off so fingers crossed.

Thank you! It does seem like the same issue. I did not get a reply from him but it did help as I had completely forgotten to use the word "artifact" when researching it myself. Once I used that word I found many more results with the same issue. It seems the setting "trumotion" causes this. I haven't spotted the issue since turning it off so fingers crossed.

I would be surprised if that was caused by trumotion but for your sake I hope it is. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom