Glasses Cleaning Cloth

Warnie

Guys I was wondering if you could use a regular glass cleaning cloth to clean the ipad screen? I think my local tesco have an opticians so that would be easy to source or can someone recommend any other type of cloth I could find in store?

Thanks.

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
Guys I was wondering if you could use a regular glass cleaning cloth to clean the ipad screen? I think my local tesco have an opticians so that would be easy to source or can someone recommend any other type of cloth I could find in store?

Thanks.
I use the blue suedette type thing that comes with iKlear.

Works great, glasses cloth would be fine though I'm sure.

This I guess

http://www.klearscreen.com/detail.aspx?ID=7

EwanSuttie

Standard Member
Glasses wipes work perfectly on the iPad. Especially if you have hundreds of the things lying round the house like I do.

I have a few new iMacs at school that have little Apple logo'd black square cleaning cloths that I have acquired. :smashin:

chukwe

I went to a bigger Tesco store today & bought a product for cleaning LCD & PLASMA screens called "foam cleaning pad" for £4.99.

It removed the fingerprints and has an elegant design in which the spray bottle is stored inside the wooden foam

aphillippe

Novice Member
I find the 'flat' microfibre cloths, e.g. the one that comes with the incipio feather cases, don't do a good job. They get rid of the fingerprints but leave the oil on the screen, so it gets very smeary. The more fluffy microfibre cloths are better. They seem to take the oil off the screen better.

It removed the fingerprints and has an elegant design in which the spray bottle is stored inside the wooden foam
What is this new material? I don't fancy wiping my £500 iPad screen with wooden foam! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom