Gladiators . . . I'm in it!!!

breakersrevenge

Yep, I'm in it but not as a contender!!

My brothers the contender!!

Should be good in HD, they came and did all the 'at home' interviews using HD equipment.

Starts on May 11th on Sky1 and SkyHD

muffins

I don't think its in HD. All the ads for it mention sky one but not sky one HD, like they normally do if its in HD as well.

breakersrevenge

Front page of the Derby Telegraph!
Glads1.jpg

Glads2.jpg

Glads3.jpg

S

slimshodi

Yep, I'm in it but not as a contender!!

My brothers the contender!!

Should be good in HD, they came and did all the 'at home' interviews using HD equipment.

Starts on May 11th on Sky1 and SkyHD

Saw your brohter. Even though he didn't win, he did very well. Wow, he's very agile. :)

He talked of being a martial artist. The footage of him training looked to me that he's a practitioner of Wing Chun.

KeanosMagicHat

I saw it too, he did very well.

Especially on that Gauntlet run where you could see his martial arts influence with his quick, clever movement.

Fair play to him. Must have been a fun day out for your family and friends.

breakersrevenge

I've not seen it yet as I'm out of the country (Sky+'d it!!), but yes both of my bro's practice Wing Chun under Randy Williams, I know they have not been training for a while due to work buy they aswell as me will be back into it soon!

S

slimshodi

I saw it too, he did very well.

Especially on that Gauntlet run where you could see his martial arts influence with his quick, clever movement.

Fair play to him. Must have been a fun day out for your family and friends.

Yeah he was great in the Gauntlet. He went past them as if they weren't even there!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom