Gladiator Anniversary steel book (dutch)

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this new and sealed:

Gladiator Blu-ray: 2 Disc Special Edition | SteelBook (Holland)

I believe it's OOP and I dunno whether or not to keep it or sell it and I can't find any going rate price for it, or the ones that I can find are like £150 and other equally ridiculous prices.

What should I ask for it? (obviously not on here as it was only £23 or thereabouts.) Or just hang on it?

thanks.

Interesting. I have this also. If I could get £70+ I'd be happy but I'd be surprised

Interesting. I have this also. If I could get £70+ I'd be happy but I'd be surprised

Yeah, I'm kinda 'meh' about it. I dunno how collectible it is or anything. Pretty sure it's not $250 collectible tho. Attho the ozzie version is.

I remember selling this one for just 15 quid few months back.

I still have the play exclusive steelbook of this with the art cards. Open but mint.
Anyone know how much that's worth now

There is a "how much are these steelbooks worth thread" in this section if you look :)

I still have the play exclusive steelbook of this with the art cards. Open but mint.
Anyone know how much that's worth now

i dont think it was a play exclusive, i got it from blockbuster, it was available everywhere.

replicant81 said:
i dont think it was a play exclusive, i got it from blockbuster, it was available everywhere.

Sorry, What I meant was 'Gladiator steelbook with the play exclusive art cards'

:)

Mr Regan said:
There is a "how much are these steelbooks worth thread" in this section if you look :)

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, What I meant was 'Gladiator steelbook with the play exclusive art cards'

:)

They all came with art cards :)
Unless they were alternate or extra but I've never heard of it. I'll be interested to see these art cards.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom