Question Gladiator 4K UHD

simonblue

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just started to play mine froze at about 16 min in,rebooted my Panasonic UB900,playing now,hopefully all the way thought :eek:

Also was just going to watch the Theatrical cut,but can only get DTS on that cut,DTSx only comes up with the extended cut ?

Is this right ?

Watched the Theatrical cut on my UB300 and it played without problems and in DTS:X, a lovely thunderous mix :)

Going to take it back,when i rebooted my player,played fine,till nearly at the end,the picture begun to break up as Maximus body beings to float away,to his wife.
Had same trouble with my US copy of Stars Wars ROTJ,the replacement worked fine.

Going to take it back,when i rebooted my player,played fine,till nearly at the end,the picture begun to break up as Maximus body beings to float away,to his wife.
Had same trouble with my US copy of Stars Wars ROTJ,the replacement worked fine.
Mine froze at 1hr 58mins, grain fest too not impressed

Watched it this afty, no issues at all with the disc, the grain gives a great filmic feel and there's plenty of detail on show, loved every minute of it, hope you get your disc sorted mate.

Did have a look,but no new firmware for my players :)
May sound daft, but give the disc a wipe,.my brand new disc had marks on it

Replacement disc was fine no problems,must of been a bad disc :smashin:
I hope you watched it from start to finish and didn't just skip to where it froze last time? Lol [emoji2]

I hope you watched it from start to finish and didn't just skip to where it froze last time? Lol [emoji2]

I did play it though on fast forward,i have watched from start to finish,it was only in one place the picture broke up,right near the end for a few seconds.
Good job you brought it up the discs has been in an HMV bag,since i go the replacement kept forgetting to try it :blush::D

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom