Girls, lost 3d bluray controllers and damn handbags!

mocca

Banned
Lol,
Just thought i'd share the random rant :)

Thought i'd watch a 3d bluray this morning but the controller was nowhere in sight, high and low i searched getting more depressed as time went by, argh that's another thing i've lost!
And the depression continued untill the mr's has just called me and said she had a " confession " !

It's in her bloody handbag!

I'm gonna get that bag back later with a some beer lol, i won't really cos she'll knock milkshake in my pc .
Hahahaha what a days ball ache, searching the same places over and over, in the fridge and the freezer, the rubbish bag and the list goes on.

dc8900

Distinguished Member
lol, and how did it end up in her handbag?!

mocca

Banned
Sounds like a perfect plan to ensure that your other half does some housework while you're out, instead of watching a bluray :D

Lol,
I went back to bed instead depressed, truth, then woke up and messaged teh mr's when she left work asking her if she'd seen it.
Lol i was too sad todo any housework and infact the flat was even more of a bomb as i had been franticly searching hehehe.

Talk about feeling mentally ill, it's only a controller michael lol but it's not, it's the life's blood of my bluray as it does'nt work without it!!! lol

Last edited:

mocca

Banned
lol, and how did it end up in her handbag?!

God knows, she has no clue either, all i know is i had a moan at her and then spent the next 3 hours being moaned back at :facepalm:

njdbaxter

Lol,
I went back to bed instead depressed, truth, then woke up and messaged teh mr's when she left work asking her if she'd seen it.
Lol i was too sad todo any housework and infact the flat was even more of a bomb as i had been franticly searching hehehe.

Talk about feeling mentally ill, it's only a controller michael lol but it's not, it's the life's blood of my bluray as it does'nt work without it!!! lol

if you have the sony s570 you could have used an iphone :thumbsup:

mocca

Banned

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member
A woman my mum used to work with once put the TV remote in her handbag thinking it was her mobile phone and brought it into work with her.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom