Girl Dragon Tattoo Extended Trilogy Box 14.99

Seems to be some other decent deals about too (in the under £7 section). £6.99 for the Grindhouse two-film pack, £5.99 for Requiem for a Dream and £5.99 for Eternal Sunshine (cheapest I've seen them)

gitsurfer

Anyone had anytrouble with this? I tried to order it twice yesterday with no luck. Customer services have no record of any orders and it is now out of stock. Price is still the same but I wondered if anyone else was having problems before I try again. Thanks

Edit: all sorted out now. the delay means i have to wait for them to get new stock but can't complain too much given the price!

Last edited:

snuffy

Novice Member
Anyone had anytrouble with this? I tried to order it twice yesterday with no luck. Customer services have no record of any orders and it is now out of stock. Price is still the same but I wondered if anyone else was having problems before I try again. Thanks

Same story. Guess we wion't be getting this one.

londonbairn

Novice Member
Great films, loved them.

jammyone

Distinguished Member

Edit: all sorted out now. the delay means i have to wait for them to get new stock but can't complain too much given the price!

Mine's been marked as dispatched but I haven't got it yet.

Mark Antony

Novice Member

Placed my order at start of week, was listed as awaiting stock, received it yesterday, judging by that you won't have to wait long.

gitsurfer

thanks for the replies and thanks to Mark Antony for posting this in the first place. A genuine Barry Bargain!

Down another 50p to £14.49.

Have watched the first 2 films so far (in 4 parts of 90 minutes each). Good films, look forward to seeing what Fincher does with it.

stu8

Novice Member
ordered a while ago but no confirmation e mail so i though I'd missed it but the 2 books i ordered at the same time turned up yesterday :confused:

shodan

Distinguished Member
Just ordered! Thanks for sharing!!!

HitmanKelly

How is this one packaged lads? Three UK fat cases in a cardboard slipbox?

jammyone

Distinguished Member
How is this one packaged lads? Three UK fat cases in a cardboard slipbox?

4 discs in a digipack, I got mine today after the PO computers around here had been down for a day on mad Monday.

Cheers to the posties who have been working hard around here to catch up :thumbsup:

nn002844

Novice Member
I ordered on 8 December, got the confirmation e-mail, but it's now marked as 'BEING PICKED' - anyone else in the same boat? what are my chances?

gitsurfer

I ordered on 8 December, got the confirmation e-mail, but it's now marked as 'BEING PICKED' - anyone else in the same boat? what are my chances?

I ordered around the same time as you but they had stock issues. My order went from 'awaiting stock' yesterday to 'being picked' this morning.

rulocal

Ordered Wednesday and despatched today. Great bargain.

Thanks to OP

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month

Latest News

Musical Fidelity launches M3x Vinyl phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
SVS launches 1000 Pro Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
T+A launches new Caruso R music system plus optional speakers
  • By Andy Bassett