• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3P

P

Phenomenal

Im after a budget quad build, wondering if the Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3P would be any good (Hard to find reviews), Im gonna get a 9950 X4 black edition, wondering if this motherboard could handle it and overclock it well

(I just need a motherboard that can support the 9950 x4 BE, ATX, AM2+, 4 DDR2 Slots, RAID 0, good overclocking features, all for less than £50)

(Im only a student so I need a powerful machine for the least amount of money)

Neorion

Hmm cant see anything myself, I would look for the chipset review instead of the board reviews and see what you think.

Its an Nvidia 520le I beleive

Pinthepimp

Standard Member
Im after a budget quad build, wondering if the Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3P would be any good (Hard to find reviews), Im gonna get a 9950 X4 black edition, wondering if this motherboard could handle it and overclock it well

(I just need a motherboard that can support the 9950 x4 BE, ATX, AM2+, 4 DDR2 Slots, RAID 0, good overclocking features, all for less than £50)

(Im only a student so I need a powerful machine for the least amount of money)

You're not going for a Phenom II?

For what you can build an AMD Quad for, you'll get an Intel Dual-Core thats faster for less, and clock's better, with the option to go Quad in the future if you need it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom