I have a passively cooled gigabyte 6800, which i was hoping to unlock the pipes on, however i got very minor artifacts (sparklies) Hoping this was a heat issue (i have an arctic cooler on order) I opened my case & put a big wack off fan on it, the hs usually burning to the touch, was as cool as a cucumber, & i still got sparklies they are only slight, & a look on the web shows some people advising upping the voltage a touch, where as otehrs say it is unadvisable & can bugger your card up. so any thoughts on wther its worth it? i dont think twice about over vaulting my processor, however is there a way to do it to test without flashing the bios, or do i have to flash it? i know some of this info is on otehr places, but much of it is contradictory. thanks for your thoughts M.