Gift Apps

Member 328449

Is there any way to buy a few apps to gift to someone with a timed delay. Want to delay them until late on Xmas day but I won't really have chance to do it all on the day do I'd like to do it now.

RuddyRoad

You should patent that idea :thumbsup:

Robiow

How does gifting apps work, do you just get a code you redeem much like inserting an iTunes voucher code?

Could you just get the codes for all the items you want and then text him them all in one go on the day?

Member 328449

How does gifting apps work, do you just get a code you redeem much like inserting an iTunes voucher code?

Could you just get the codes for all the items you want and then text him them all in one go on the day?
It's not quite the same as receiving and iPad for xmas then later on during the day having a few apps pop up as an extra surprise. She's like that sort of thing. I'll just have to do it from the toilet or something :D

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
It's not quite the same as receiving and iPad for xmas then later on during the day having a few apps pop up as an extra surprise. She's like that sort of thing. I'll just have to do it from the toilet or something :D
If possible gift them to yourself or to a secondary email address of yours then forward that email to her on xmas day, or set the email to fwd out on its own on xmas day.

Assuming it does the gifting as codes in an email for the apps that is.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom