Giant glow tube thing?

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

We went to a fireworks display a few weeks ago and my kids had the bog standard glow stick things. A lady behind me had this giant white glow tube thing and I thought that would be handy at home for trips to the shed in the dark or lighting the other end of my loft during marathon clear out sessions.

I didn't get around to asking her about it and now I can't find anything that even remotely looks like it online.

I would describe it as 18" long, 3" diameter tube with flat ends. It was white and bright, and had some sort of writing down the side of it. I assume it was some sort of reusable glow tube, the glow was even all over so I don't think you'd crack it to make it work (+ it's probably too chunky too anyway).

So does anyone know what it is or where I could find one?

Thanks

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Mind you, those are foam, I'm pretty sure what I saw was plastic. And they were definitely chunkier than those thinking about it

I've got lights in my loft but just thought it handy for a variety of things. Lights in lofts create shadows when you're looking for something & holding a torch is a pain. And I wouldn't even let the spiders see me with a headlamp on so forget that:)

This thing was great for finding people too. Hundreds on people, pitch black, every kids had the same glow stick thing but this family always knew where they were as no-one had anything like this.

It's not any of those linked so far, and I'll give Ann Summers a thorough going over later :)

I would describe it as 18" long, 3" diameter tube with flat ends. It was white and bright, and had some sort of writing down the side of it. I assume it was some sort of reusable glow tube, the glow was even all over so I don't think you'd crack it to make it work (+ it's probably too chunky too anyway).

Someone has to say it: are you 100% sure you weren't abducted by an alien with a glowing "stick"?

Someone has to say it: are you 100% sure you weren't abducted by an alien with a glowing "stick"?
10371718_10152124985636167_917283115729044370_a.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom