Giant beanbag for Xbox gaming!!

jim_is_ere

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have never been able to get comfortable for a good gaming session on my Xbox, I always end up on the floor leaning back on the chair rather than sitting on it. I don't know why I has just never felt right gaming on the sofa or chairs.
I went around a friends couple of weeks ago and he had a giant bean bag that he uses for gaming - quite stylish too.
So with my Xbox 360 preordered, HD ready TV now displaying in my lounge, it was time to get comfortable, Giant bean bag ordered and now waiting delivery, in a stylish blue colour that will hopefully go with the blue suite we have in the lounge :thumbsup:
Anyone else have lower back pain issues from gaming on the floor!! :rolleyes:

Jim

I use one of these or a lounge chair with ottoman depending on the level of sloth required! A bean bag is also a great option.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Hello
where did you get your giant bean bag?
I suffer from exactly the same problem!!

A friend of mine has the bean sofa size and it is just sooooo comfy.... :smashin:

My Giant bean bag turned up today from Argos and it is fantastic.
It is huge and really really comfy :eek:)

Giant bean bag - it looks huge, more like a giant sofa!!!!

Enjoy lots of comfy gaming

Jim

Thinking of buying a few beanbags for the living room :) This thread has thrown up some good websites for me to check out. Any others?

Believe it or not, AV-Sales even do beanbags, see here :D Never tried them, but worth a look. The FatBoy could be the one you want here :smashin:

Have a mate who has five of those buddhabag things. I can confirm that they are indeed, more comfortable than heaven itself.

Blimey - never realised bean bags cost so much! :eek: I remember paying £20 for a couple we have a few years back.

Those buddhabag things look like the same thing as a lovesac. They have memory foam in them instead of beads and they are the most comfortable thing you will ever veg. out on :D
Much better than a bean bag in my opinion :smashin:

syntax error said:
Some nice beanbags there. I never realised there were dedicated sites to them!

I actually just bought this one from John Lewis. Its a good price, perfect size for a short on floor space games room, with a nice structure to it.

http://www.johnlewis.com/Home+and+G...ssories/Floor+Cushions/230223209/Product.aspx

Tried these out the other day in John Lewis and they seemed quite comfortable, although I can't really sit on these but lay back on them with my feet out. How are you finding them after long use?

Well guys, it seems there are a plethora *my impressive word for today* of beanbags out there eh?? But for gaming dont you want a backrest? i.e. one that will give you suppport when you are killing your opposition, driving a car, kicking a goal etc. otherwise your back and neck is going to be killing you by the end of a big session..

try the 'Cargo' bean bag from this company. http://www.ambientlounge.co.uk/cargo_bean_bag.htm

I've got to admit, one of my mates runs this company ...so i could be biased ... but they are **** hot!

MP3master said:
Well guys, it seems there are a plethora *my impressive word for today* of beanbags out there eh?? But for gaming dont you want a backrest? i.e. one that will give you suppport when you are killing your opposition, driving a car, kicking a goal etc. otherwise your back and neck is going to be killing you by the end of a big session..

try the 'Cargo' bean bag from this company. http://www.ambientlounge.co.uk/cargo_bean_bag.htm

I've got to admit, one of my mates runs this company ...so i could be biased ... but they are **** hot!
reminds me of the three amigos:

Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

You dont want beans, you want foam! I've got a couple of fatsacs (fatsac.co.uk) originally for my home cinema but for gaming they're unbelievable.
Totally supportive & made in sunny cornwall. The bean bag is gonna be history once these things get out.

www.greatbeanbags.com do a beanbag called the wedgie, which looks ideal for gaming - Take a look :thumbsup:

Jim

From that site.

XL%20Suede%20Couch.bmp

Thing of beauty. :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom