Ghosts BBC

brian s

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
ghosts.jpg

The Horrible Histories team are reuniting for a BBC One sitcom.

Ghosts stars and is written by Mathew Baynton, Simon Farnaby, Martha Howe-Douglas, Jim Howick, Laurence Rickard and Ben Willbond.

It features the sextet as restless spirits who have died in the crumbling country pile of Button Hall over the centuries: each ghost a product of their time, resigned to squabbling with each other for eternity over inane daily gripes.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2018/06/19/40263/horrible_histories_team_return..._as_ghosts

I enjoyed it

wasn't originally going to bother

I'd completely forgotten this thread until Krish posted the trailer. I'll certainly stick with it for at least a couple of episodes. It most certainly wasn't all bad.

Bri

I also posted a trailer in the Not Going Out thread as a upcoming next headsup , not even knowing there was a thread or anyone would interested in this series

I also posted a trailer in the Not Going Out thread as a upcoming next headsup , not even knowing there was a thread or anyone would interested in this series

It's not like you to not start a thread purely on the basis that folk might not be interested. :laugh: Joking aside I'm surprised that you completely missed this thread or didn't start your own.

Bri

I fancy this, must get round to watching it tomorrow.

Have now watched the first two episodes and it's certainly not that funny, in my opinion. However I do like it and will definitely keep watching.

Think its very funny and love the silliness of it,.quite good imo

Still watching, I like it. But, still don't find it very funny. However, I do rate the cast and how the characters they portray interact with each other.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom