• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ghosting/Blurry Picture whilst playing PS3 on LG Lh4000

Superdry7

Standard Member
Been playing Fifa 09 on PS3 and now the new Fifa 10, when it goes to a replay or the ball moves really quick it just blurrs or create a ghost effect.

Happens on another game like NBA 09.

I've got my PS3 connected up through HDMI and have tried 3 different cables but no joy...:mad:

tried searching to see if there is any other post with this problem but couldn't see any...didn't look for long tbh!

if anyone can post a link or help me with this problem. as it's starting to annoy me now!!

:lease:

Cherrs :smashin:

J4CK DANIELS

Established Member
try changing the TruMotion settings and see if that helps?... also if you are using a PS3 and the output is set to 1080p (HDMI) then change the aspect ratio to JUST SCAN which should give you a slightly sharper picture. hope that helps. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom