• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ghostbusters coming to Blu-ray

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Its recently appeared on Amazon, but I've just spotted it on DVDWorldUSA and if the date is reliable it will be with us this October :thumbsup:

Jakeh1969

Established Member
It should be a pretty reliable date because Sony are keen to do a cross promotion with the game that's coming out.....

The only danger though is that if the game is delayed then the film release might be put back as well.

BIGRED

Established Member
I'm sure inside a recent sony blue ray disc there was a slip showing current and coming soon discs , there was a pic of ghostbusters in the coming soon section i think :smashin:

hooray33

Established Member
Sa-weet!

Now just need Goonies and Back To The Future to be announced and I'll be over the moon!

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
There don't seem to be any firm details at present, but it looks like just the first film.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom