Ghostbusters: Afterlife (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 31/01/2022

GA.jpg

Attachments

• GA (j_card_back).jpg
    GA (j_card_back).jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

anlygi

Now I like that! The car was always my favourite in the film

It is nice, but I'll wait until I see the film. There seems to be a trend lately of terrible films getting great Steelbook designs and great films getting terrible Steelbook designs. Suppose there's a risk of it selling out, so it would be best ordering then just cancelling.

Swizz

WE ARE LIVE! And...it's a purchase from me.

anlygi

What replaced RCVIP, if it works? I remember an email with a new code but can't even find it!

Swizz

What replaced RCVIP, if it works? I remember an email with a new code but can't even find it!
I belive as it stands RC works automatically if the items in the checkout qualify

Fillius

I belive as it stands RC works automatically if the items in the checkout qualify
That was the case for a short while, but then they re-introduced a code, it's now RC10OFF, but it hasn't worked for me on any pre-orders so far.

Swizz

That was the case for a short while, but then they re-introduced a code, it's now RC10OFF, but it hasn't worked for me on any pre-orders so far.
I never did receive my new code. Nice one! and noted.

Saying that though, my 10% still drops automatically.

anlygi

I was starting to think I'd imagined seeing an email with the code!

Easy missed when you get daily emails from them, often multiple emails on the same day. Bloody spammers, pains me they still haven't sorted out custom marketing emails and it's either on or off. I would like Steelbook alerts, but I don't want to know about t-shirts and plastic tat, especially one of my biggest hates, Funko Pops.

The emails that annoy me most are the 'we'd hate for you to miss out' type emails. Every time I set up a rule to direct them straight to trash, they change the wording. Going to start browsing their site incognito.

Fillius

I was starting to think I'd imagined seeing an email with the code!

Easy missed when you get daily emails from them, often multiple emails on the same day. Bloody spammers, pains me they still haven't sorted out custom marketing emails and it's either on or off. I would like Steelbook alerts, but I don't want to know about t-shirts and plastic tat, especially one of my biggest hates, Funko Pops.

The emails that annoy me most are the 'we'd hate for you to miss out' type emails. Every time I set up a rule to direct them straight to trash, they change the wording. Going to start browsing their site incognito.
'We'd hate for you to miss out'... Then lists the same 5 items every time, all of which I've already bought.

Scoop007

Anyone know anything about the Ghostbusters gift set up for pre order? It says 8 discs, so guessing it's a set coming out? No picture in the listing.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Anyone know anything about the Ghostbusters gift set up for pre order? It says 8 discs, so guessing it's a set coming out? No picture in the listing.

It's a box (gift) set for Ghostbusters 1/2/Afterlife (3 4K UHD, 3 Blu-ray + 2 Bonus Discs) and also up for pre-order on Amazon and HMV.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom