Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) / Ultimate Collection Set 4K UHD

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thanks but after reading their feedback I'm not going to risk buying from them
I've never had a problem with them and they usually ship way before the street date 😉 it's where most of the UK youtube 4K reviewers got the early discs from "back in the day" lol

I've never had a problem with them and they usually ship way before the street date 😉 it's where most of the UK youtube 4K reviewers got the early discs from "back in the day" lol
What's their packaging like? Is this likely to be protected well in a sturdy box?

What's their packaging like? Is this likely to be protected well in a sturdy box?

Read their feedback on eBay, I would stay clear of them

Discs always arrive well packed. I've known Chris for years (he used to supply our shop) and if anything goes wrong with shipping it's not because he's being malicious. I think it's more that he has so many orders that it takes a genius to work out what's going on. I ordered Great Escape 4k on Monday 1130am and it was in hand within 24 hours.

My last 2 experiences with him he marked item as shipped yet a week later tracking showed he hadn’t even shipped items yet.just prepaid labels.

My last 2 experiences with him he marked item as shipped yet a week later tracking showed he hadn’t even shipped items yet.just prepaid labels.
Seems to be eBay policy to cancel and refund an order not shipped within a week of purchase so some will mark them as shipped even when they haven’t to bypass this, had this happen over xmas and didn’t get the item until last Friday despite it being “shipped” in December.

Yep, i've got two Discs i ordered from this seller before xmas get a tracking and despatch notice last Tuesday.Clearly not been sent.

I saw someone on a Facebook group that was in Swansea iirc has got a usa copy from somewhere (just the 4K not the box set)

Noticed a pending charge from Deep Discount had appeared on my account this morning and just this minute got a shipping notification for the set :clap:

Fingers crossed WOWHD follow suit shortly. Looking forward to this.

Hmv posted mine early this afternoon. Might arrive Saturday.

Cancelled after watching Afterlife, I'll be fooked if I'm allowing that in the house.
Sorry to hear you didn't care for it, caught it twice in the cinema and on my first viewing I was very 'meh' about it but the second viewing with my sister I had a blast and can't wait to watch the UHD.

Anyone ordered from WOWhd had any movement?

For those who can't wait to see what's inside.....😊

Well I’ll be damned the US set did get slipcovers, just assumed the picture hadn’t been updated given that the U.K. and European pictures feature just the cases, probably has something to do with the US using slimcases so has that little extra space to allow for them.

Charging £150 for the U.K. set is even more of a joke in comparison, ok they are only bits of card but this is an expensive collectors set for the fans, stripping out content available in the US release then charging double is just o_O

Last edited:
no uk ones turned up today? or are you all too busy watching it? ;)

a pic of the uk one
FKRDPIoXEAERZyk

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom