Ghostbusters: Afterlife + Ultimate Collection Set 4K UHD

pj

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member

pj

Thanks but after reading their feedback I'm not going to risk buying from them
I've never had a problem with them and they usually ship way before the street date 😉 it's where most of the UK youtube 4K reviewers got the early discs from "back in the day" lol

deadmartyr

Standard Member
I've never had a problem with them and they usually ship way before the street date 😉 it's where most of the UK youtube 4K reviewers got the early discs from "back in the day" lol
What's their packaging like? Is this likely to be protected well in a sturdy box?

granty

What's their packaging like? Is this likely to be protected well in a sturdy box?

Discs always arrive well packed. I've known Chris for years (he used to supply our shop) and if anything goes wrong with shipping it's not because he's being malicious. I think it's more that he has so many orders that it takes a genius to work out what's going on. I ordered Great Escape 4k on Monday 1130am and it was in hand within 24 hours.

bigry

Distinguished Member
My last 2 experiences with him he marked item as shipped yet a week later tracking showed he hadn’t even shipped items yet.just prepaid labels.

Indiana Jones

My last 2 experiences with him he marked item as shipped yet a week later tracking showed he hadn’t even shipped items yet.just prepaid labels.
Seems to be eBay policy to cancel and refund an order not shipped within a week of purchase so some will mark them as shipped even when they haven’t to bypass this, had this happen over xmas and didn’t get the item until last Friday despite it being “shipped” in December.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom