Ghost Recon - Problem??

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by chris1210, Mar 27, 2006.

1. chris1210

chris1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Right, im now on the level just after where i had to protect the tanks and destroy the two choppers. But ive noticed that i no more have the blue markings when i send my guys somewhere i want.... i point towards the area and sometimes they go there, other times they attack towards that area, and its incredibly irritating.....

Is this just me? Have i missed something, pressed an option/button somewhere, or is the target indicators for your blokes supposed to disappear at a certain point in the game?

2. swanny78

swanny78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    There are a few bugs with single player game....that sounds like 1. My mate was stuck on the rooftop level as the game would mot progress to the next objective after killing all targets, he had to start the level again...Must admit I have not had a problem yet!

3. chris1210

chris1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Cheers mate. Its strange, up until i hit that tank level i noticed no bugs at all, and found the game totally brilliant.

Once i hit that level im finding it a bit dull and repetetive, and am getting a lot of graphical bugs and glitches..... shame.

4. Kurt_Wylde

Kurt_Wylde

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Doesn't sound like a bug at all.. just sounds like you've turned off the Cross-Com..lol

Hold 'X' to bring up the visual menu, and select the diamond shape above the night vision. That's the marker toggle.

5. cooldawn

cooldawn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Er, I've just completed that same level and downed both choppers but my next mission is solo. How the hell have you got a team to command??

I did notice that when I started I had a yellow marker but then I got killed and the marker had dissapeared. Luckily I studied the map first time round so I knew the general whereabouts to complete that particular event.

There are way too many bugs but still it's a stella game. As soon as I complete songle player I'll be going online for a good old session.

6. chris1210

chris1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    :oops: