Ghost recon help on last mission

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Pantera6, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Pantera6

Pantera6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    im on the last mission " clear the way" im pretty sure thats what its called. anyway, ive killed all 5 snipers, taken down the two men at the second road block. then what do i do? i looked on online walkthroughs and they say to go a particular way but when i go there it says i left the battlezone. i dont know what objective to complete so i can access this zone?! when i tell my tanks to move on they stop and just get shot down by enemies i cant reach:confused: .

2. swam

swam
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    yo,

this mission has some kind of glitch in it, as the same thing happened to me. I had to go back to a save point and re-do the mission, it was the only way through.

cheers

Sam

3. Pantera6

Pantera6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    bummer, cheers anyway, i guess i dont have much of the level to re-do.
    is it me or was the game kind of short single player?
    i really need to go online, but my room has no telephone socket. and i cant be arsed to fork out 60£ to go wireless

4. Biccy

Biccy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ''Need to go online''.....i'd say it's a must do. Games on LIVE is where the good fun is at, well worth the £60 :)

5. mrmcdean

mrmcdean

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    If this is the level where you have to take out the missile batteries with tanks whilst on the rooftops then I hit the same problem, the way I got round it was to go as far as you can without leaving the battlezone and the last missile batteries should show up as red markers in the screen. Go back to the game screen and direct the tanks to take them out by moving your cross hairs over them (obviously you wont have line of sight on them but you can still instruct the tanks). If you try it from the map screen the tanks say they cant go there.

If its a different level please ignore this rubbish

6. Pantera6

Pantera6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    thanks, yeas hat is the same level, will try it out

7. Nemesis X2

Nemesis X2
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,792
    AS someone has already posted, it is a glitch on that level. I posted the exact same question a few months back.

Anyway, as for it being short, from memory there is still a lot to do after the bit your on... So not sure where you get the last level bit from??

The game is great both off and online. Plus depending on what difficulty you're playing it on, if not on hard then you should try it on that afterwards, as it is a really good challenge.