Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (X1)

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Leaked ahead of tonight's reveal.

59664125_1647964338680596_6211451539643432960_n.png

I'm looking forward to another Ghost Recon game. I hope it's in the style of Wildlands, so open world, co-op and its mechanics. I hammered Wildlands. Only have one Achievement that I can't be bothered with and got to Tier 1.

ghost recon breakpoint looked good from the reveal show, and it`s out october 4th

Finally caught up with the trailers and it looks like the Oracle mission they've recently added to Wildlands is a precursor to this.

I didn't bother with Ghost Mode in Wildlands, because as much as I enjoyed playing it, I didn't have any desire to play the campaign again. Might see if my co-op buddy fancies doing it now though.

really like the look of breakpoint, never finished wildlands so might trade in New Dawn as I've completed it and pick it up again.

I have been invited to take part in an Online Technical Test for this game on the 31st of May and it has given me 3 friend invites if anyone is interested. It says the invites will only work on the XBOX.

You will have to sign a None Disclosure Agreement and we have to be friends on the Ubisoft site.

I have been invited to take part in an Online Technical Test for this game on the 31st of May and it has given me 3 friend invites if anyone is interested. It says the invites will only work on the XBOX.

You will have to sign a None Disclosure Agreement and we have to be friends on the Ubisoft site.
Not sure why this happened, I actually edited the above post.

I am out otherwise I would of been up for it.

I'm in it too. Dunno if I'll get chance to play this weekend but if I do we will have to do some co-op.

Looking forward to this. Played loads of Wildlands. Only real disappointment I see so far is the removal of your squad. Replacing them with drones just feels like a cop out. I would much rather they improved the ai (tho I had no real issue with the ai, I realise others did and that's probably why they have removed them) the squad and included them. Ghost Recon has always been about a squad and using that squad effectively.

I got an invite to the tech test yesterday and set it downloading remotely ready for today.

i played a bit of the Online Technical Test on friday but had to turn off since it gave me a headache, due to it being lower resolution :(

but this is going to be good when it`s out in october :smashin:

The more they show of this, the less I'm looking forward to it. I wasn't keen on the tech test either. Have spent many hours in Wildlands, but not getting the feeling I want to do this with Breakpoint with what I've seen so far. Going to see what the beta's like, if I get in, and certainly wait for a sale before I try this.

yeah i`m starting to feel the same the more i seen this, i`m now not fussed about playing it :( might even wait for it to hit the sales

Just got invited to the testing 26th-29th July, do you guys who were in earlier ones still get access?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom