• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ghost Recon at ASDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

is1111

i had a quick look in my local store last night and they didn't have it.
notice on their website too that they are still showing release date as 31st march with price of £38.97 delivered.
i would give them a call before i went as it doesn't look too promising.

Rip

is1111, i see you say you now have a working replacment 360, what was wrong with your original one. I plan on getting one soon & would like to know what to look out for. Also, dont you worry about screen burn with your plasma screen ?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Is this all Tesco's or just Tesco Extra?

Kurt_Wylde

Just the Extras I think.
I've just picked up GRAW & Fight Night for £39.87 each. Cheaper than Play, plus I get the clubcard points!

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Typical, got plenty of Tesco stores near me but closest Extra is Yeovil :rolleyes:

CharlotWeb

It's not just Extras that have them. If your local Tesco normally stocks 360 games, then it should have them too. My one had both in the chart and space on the shelf but they'd sold out :(

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Thanks for clearing that up. My local doesnt have any 360 games at all but I will be passing by a bigger store tonight so will pop in and have a look.

Bilbob

Gamestation do though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom