Ghost Of Tsushima Directors Cut

Was it this one? Not much of an unboxing, just take off the cellophane and open the case! He has a an annoying voice too, the intro needs subtitles! Can't believe he was unaware you had to pay to upgrade the PS4 version to PS5. It was pretty common knowledge. Good that the expansion is on the disc and not a code though. I'll be able to buy a cheap second hand copy in a year or two now. :D

Thats the one “De Rectors cut” :/

its been gone a while, I looked for it as a way of getting it cheaper maybe a couple of weeks ago and it wasnt showing

Anyone know what time I can download and unlock the PS5 version ? Is it a midnight release in the UK ?

How do we buy the full upgrade from PS4 to PS5? On PS App it only has the 15.99 upgrade.

We have the PS4 disc version, non DC. Me and my lad game share between our two PS5s. Does anyone know if one of us buys the £24.99 DC and PS5 upgrade, if the other will be able to play the full fat version? I'm aware that we'll still need the disc in the drive - that's not an issue.

I believe that tomorrow there will be the £24.99 option to go from PS4 native version to PS5 Director's Cut.
Thanks mate. Will see how this one pans out with reviews first before diving in. Keen to get into it though, GoT was one of my favourite PS4 games.

I'm just going to play the PS4 version on PS5, the differences are minimal and I can use my Xbox Elite Controller as well.

1800p @ 60fps work for me..

We have the PS4 disc version, non DC. Me and my lad game share between our two PS5s. Does anyone know if one of us buys the £24.99 DC and PS5 upgrade, if the other will be able to play the full fat version? I'm aware that we'll still need the disc in the drive - that's not an issue.
I don't see there being any problem, once you upgrade the PS4 version it becomes a PS5 game so you should be able to share and play as you would any other PS5 game.

I'm just going to play the PS4 version on PS5, the differences are minimal and I can use my Xbox Elite Controller as well.

1800p @ 60fps work for me..

Same here, I’ll just upgrade PS4 version to PS4 DC. That DF video just confirms it for me.

Now time to return are there different between ps4 version and ps5 ???

Doesn't look to be any significant difference between the native PS5 version and the game running on PS4 Pro/PS4 on PS5 in BC.

Eurogamer's Aoife Wilson focuses on the Iki Island expansion.

Saw PlayStation Access do a video on the fast travel. It was the fastest I'd seen in a PS4 game by a country mile.

The PS5 version fast travel is instant. Made me laugh how fast it was.

Saw PlayStation Access do a video on the fast travel. It was the fastest I'd seen in a PS4 game by a country mile.

The PS5 version fast travel is instant. Made me laugh how fast it was.

I would rather they slowed it down a touch, it’s a bit abrupt and jarring just bringing out the black screen for a couple seconds, I’d rather they brought up the nice artwork like before and kept it on for three or four seconds so you can read the text tip if you want.

I would rather they slowed it down a touch, it’s a bit abrupt and jarring just bringing out the black screen for a couple seconds, I’d rather they brought up the nice artwork like before and kept it on for three or four seconds so you can read the text tip if you want.
The option would be nice, certainly. Or even like a Resident Evil style loading screen where they had a door opening animation.

Something brief to hide that blackness, albeit briefly.

Is this out? Argos say it’s not out till next Thursday

Is this out? Argos say it’s not out till next Thursday
It is out today yes.
You can get it on PlayStation store
I have just upgraded

I think upgrade to ps5 is very important because many different graphics

Yeah, gone.

new digital buyers wanting to jump into GoT on PS4 have just the one option for the game on PSN, Directors cut for 59.99

New players on PS5, Directors cut 69.99

I got GoT on initial release way way back, err 1 year ago, haha, so I’m just going to pick up the DLC for 15.99 and see what it is like as extra content for the PS4 game i already own. The PS5 upgrades seem slight, as the PS4 running on PS5 is already 1800p 60fps. if i get into it and decide that really matters, i can then just hand over the other 9.99 to go to PS5 version (works out the same anyway as the DLC + PS5 upgrade is 24.99 anyway). But with such small upgrades, i just want the DLC to see how big it is and if the game pulls me back in really.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom