1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ghettoblaster question

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by pavementKing68, Jul 19, 2005.

1. pavementKing68

pavementKing68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,im new to this forum and i was confused were to post this..but heres my question.is there any ghetto blaster bomboxs that have cd player and still look like the ones from the 80's?like the ones made out of metal.your coments are much appreciated

2. Cable Monkey

Cable Monkey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    Hi,
    firstly welcome. Secondly I don't think you are in the right type of forum for questions about portable solutions. Thirdly I see you are in the US, the home of consumerism. I would guess that if you cannot find what you want on the shelves where you are, I doubt you will find it anywhere in the world. They are out of seriously out of fashion, having been replaced with such items as Walkmans and Ipods. In fact they were at the tail end of their popularity when CD's were becoming more mainstream, so even the prospect of getting your hands on a classic one second hand is unlikely.

Disclaimer I was a boombox owner many years ago. Society in general has my most sincere apologies!