ggc-h20l problem

andyuk1

Standard Member
hi all.just got this drive.put it in my pc and fired it up.updated to ver1.3.Got power dvd8 to play back media.So i shot down to the shop and got rambo on BD.Put it in the drive and played it.Only problem is i am getting loads of stuttering and jerkyness through the film.Cant watch it like it is.I am using anydvd to play it on my pc monitor.pc is 8800gtx,2.6c2d,4gig of mem,asus striker extreme,vista 32.I am gutted because i just spent £20 on rambo and £80 on this drive.Any ideas what would cause this.I also have a hd75 projector and it does the same on that.So i dont think its a monitor or projector problem.But i would of thought my pc could handle the playback of hd and bd media.After all i can play crysis on allmost max.:confused: Any help would be great thanks.

andyuk1

Standard Member
after messing around with it most of the day i just sorted the problem.some program was running in the background using 70%of cpu:eek:.think it was something to do with nero.Anyway i stopped it and now it plays super.So if anybody gets this trouble,look in the task manager and shut down any progs they dont use.Can watch rambo tonight now:D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom