Wanted GFX Card for £30-£50, & Sound Card w/ Optical out for cheap

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Zack Attack, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Zack Attack

Zack Attack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hello, I'm looking for two items:

• GFX card for around £30-£50 to upgrade from my HD 4850. Budget can flex either way if the beef:bun ratio is strong :) (PCIe x16)
    • Sound card with a digital optical output, cheap if possible. (PCIe x1, or PCI)

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. stevewestern

stevewestern

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    I have this which will leave you loads of dosh for either beef or bun or even relish...!

Asus 3450 GPU - it was posted at £20, but it could be yours for as little as £11.
    However, if you want it posted in an antistatic bag it will take a few days to reach you as I am waiting on some arriving...

However, I am aware that it may be a little too basic for your needs, so no worries if it is !

3. VitalViper

VitalViper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I've got an as-new XFX 6770 if you're interested? Complete in original packaging £50 delivered. Need to know today though before I throw it on the bay ;)

4. Zack Attack

Zack Attack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    I do like relish, but I've edited my post to say I'm looking for something better than the HD 4850, sorry and thanks.

I'm going to wait for more offers, throw it on the bay :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  5. Mumid

Mumid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +327