Getting WinCE on my Medion GoPal 210 ?

A

andy15star

Hello, this is my first post so i hope someone may be able to help me.

I went and did a bit of "impulse buying" today ! - PCWorld had the Medion GoPal 210T stand-alone SatNav for £79.99, which after looking at reviews on the net seemed a good buy.

It's quite a nich little sat nav. I was reading about it on the net and noticed that someone had got WinCE to work on their GoPal 150 and i was wondering if i could do that with the GoPal 210 ?

Windows CE "hides" behind the Mapping software and when i switch the SatNav on it opens straight into the mapping software (as you'd expect !). But i want to have it open to the WinCE operating system and be able to choose to run the mapping software myself.

I want to put an mp3 player on there (as it lacks one), and there is no way of doing it unless i can get WinCE to show up and play around with it.

For info, the original info was at http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23418&whichpage=15 (half way down the page).

This might be similar to how i can get it to work on mine, however some of the folders in the 150 must be different to the file structure in the 210 (which i have). Has anyone been able to get WinCE working on their GoPal 210 ?? - if so, how ? any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
Andrew

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom