1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting the sky remote to work the bloomin telly.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Stevie-boy, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Stevie-boy

Stevie-boy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys,
    just received the LG rx11 today, well happy except for 1 thing. Can i hell program the sky remote to work the telly. I have tried all the codes in skys handbook, (4 digit ones) going through the whole lot, and I even started to go through the ENTIRE list thats programmed into the remote, but quickly realised after 25mins that I would be on forever. Does anyone know the codes for a lg plasma. (ps its not 0056).
    Wife is now giving me SERIOUS ear-ache as "its too complicated using two remotes". !!!!!!!!!!!

2. Blu Ray

Blu Ray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I don't, but in desperation I rang Sky about a TV I had the same problem with, and they had some additional codes that weren't in the manual.

3. jackylad

jackylad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I rang Sky about a 20" LG LCD Screen I was trying to get the remote working for. They gave me every code they had and none of them worked. She did say that you can overload the remote or something and if you're trying a number of different options to reset it every three codes that you input, by:

1. Point remote away from TV
    2. Press the TV button
    3. Hold the RED Button & the Select Button until the led flashes twice.
    4. Press the Select button.

The LED should flash twice and the it reset and you can try again.

I think that's right anyway.

But I never got my TV working anyhow. Its the RZ-20LA70 model. If anyone has managed to do it please post the code!!! :)

4. Stevie-boy

Stevie-boy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I work for Sly. Bloomin technical don`t have a clue. There`s thousands of codes stored in the hand-set, but to go through them all would take the best part of a day. All I was wanting was either the three or four digit code. If any-one has the px11 and their remote works it them PM me and I`ll tell you how to get the code from the remote. Like I said before the wife is giving me serious ear-bashing so any help from any-one would be greatly appreciated.

5. jimg

jimg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58