Getting the last laptop on 1 shot 1 kill, COD4

Sword

Novice Member
One faq I read says that you have to kill ALL the landing guards - well I just keep firing and firing - including taking a few out on the rope but just can't get there even on easy!

Any other clues? Anyone else made it - and if so HOW !!!!

ta :)
Sword

p9ul

Do it on recruit.

wait until the enemies start to helicopter in then go to the buildings in the SE, there is a door that opens that enemies spawn from.

When I did it, the door wasnt opened and I thought I was in the wrong place and went looking elsewhere, got as far as the other spawn point near the swimming pool where you first enter that area before realising I was in the wrong spot - so went back to the SE buildings and the door was now open.

Sword

Novice Member
Hi Paul - thanks, but it just doesn't open for me no matter how long I wait or how many folks I shoot before I get to it! They just keep on coming. There are different sized red dotes on the map view - does this mean anything?

Oh, we are talking about the same door, aren't we ...

... the door just right of the centre of this frame?

ta,
Sword

p9ul

yes - its that door in the middle of the pic.

I think its a case of a watched pot never boils - meaning it wont open up if you're there, like I said - there's a similar door near the swimming pool that will be open if you go up there, then walk back down to that spot and it was open when I got back.

PS - I'm assuming you're on the 360 like me and not the PS3 like the photo is taken from.

Sword

Novice Member
Yea, 360 mate (not PS3, spit!), lol.

Okay, just need to grab me some big guns and wonder over to the pool like you said - did you go up through the middle or past THE door on your way there??

EDIT - GOT IT!!! Just hung around the far side of the pool area (impossible to get back up there) until the heli was about to leave - this forces spawning from the other room - popped over there and grabbed the laptop before being shot.

This faq http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/902590/page_21.html is a tad duff as it says you have to kill all of em if you want the door to open. I very nearly almost did it a coupla times tho!

S

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom