1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Sony KV28LS35,any last comments?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by smallman28, Aug 29, 2002.

1. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I will finally be taking the plunge tomorrow and ordering the above.
    Any last comments welcomed, have read all past postings and no obvious horror stories (at least not as many as some) so unless there is some hidden problems I haven't come across.........

Thank you

2. russ080379

russ080379
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd seriously consider spending a little bit more and get a toshiba 28zd26p. I got mine yesterday and i'm well pleased, i was also looking at this sony but felt that the toshiba has more to offer( 3 scarts, component inputs, progressive scan, 100hz!!)

3. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well it arrived today and all I can is so far I am impressed,I worried a bit about all the negative comments you keep seeing but all seems well.
    Couldnt resist a little fiddle in the service menu though as the picture was slighty too far left and a fraction to low as it was cutting off bits of text to the side and that blue line thingy was visible at the top of the frame using NTSC sources.
    This will keep me going until I finish paying for my car and plasma gets cheaper!