Getting So Confused.......

sheety

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi to all I am new to here. Right straight to the point this is what I have
1. sony davs300 with s-video output no scart
2.standard sky digital scart
3.JVC s-vhs video scart/s-video I think

What I would like to Know what is the best way to connect this lot up to a Panny pw6 or pw7 (not sure which one yet) due to the conflicting reports on here please guys help me out want to get it all ordered today from av-sales any discount for the plug? :lease:

I would go for the dual slot board, this will give you component/s-video/composite on one board.
Then order a JS RGB->component transcoder for your sky and input it on the component input of the dual board.
You can hook your dvd into the S-VHS player and then one cable from that into the plasma.
I have one 5 core (RGB/H/V) cable from my kit to the PW6, component over the RGB and then S-video over the spare 2 cables. This keeps it nice and neat.

Cheers Just a quick question would a scart board for the panny and one of those multi scart boxes you can get be any good or easier so there are only the two cables from the screen?

The scart input board on the panny plasmas is a little soft compared to component, and even that is very slightly softer than the VGA input.

Don't go and buy a nice new TV and hook it up with crap connections.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom