Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Getting Sky+ in my bedroom

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by po_man, May 7, 2005.

1. po_man

po_man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Hope someone can help. I have Sky+ downstairs and 17" DMtech DVD/TV combi in the bedroom and am having trouble connecting my sky to the upstairs set.
    I may be well off the mark here, but currently I have a lead from the set in the bedroom going into the "RF OUT - 1" socket. The outdoor aerial obviously goes into the "aerial IN" socket in the back of the SKY+ box.

Can anyone shed anylight on this dilema? Many thanks

2. Bluevanman

Bluevanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Providing you have made the connections properly,ie no short circuits on the cable, all you need to do is tune in the upstairs set.

3. po_man

po_man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    I'm such a dumb a*s!! You're right! The connections have been right all along, all i needed to do was tune it in! My problem was that I was just pressing the "AV1" and "AV2" buttons etc... and not bothering to try and tune it in!! Many thanks, i can now watch me footie and movies upstairs!!
    :clap: