1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting really annoyed with SonicStage

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by caz1979, Mar 13, 2005.

1. caz1979

caz1979
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok folks I have managed to totally mess up SonicStage. I was running version 2.3 with no problems when I decided to upgrade to version 3. When I tried to log into Connect it gave off that I was connecting from outside the US. Given this fact I decided to uninstall 3 and put a clean install of 2.3 on my laptop. Ended up having to format the HD3 and initialized the player but I can't transfer music purchased from Connect as it says my player isn't authorized. I am still able to transfer all my other music files.

When I click properties I can see a section saying the player isn't authorized so I click the button that says 'Authorize'. Here I'm taken to the Connect website. I can log in with my details but I still can't transfer my purchased tracks. I tried putting version 3 back on and have now reverted back to 2.3. I can't find out how to authorize the player as I'm already registered with Connect and the player was registered with Sony.

Someone please help me as some of my favourite tracks won't transfer.

2. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Sounds a bit annoying!

I really don't know what is up with that, I would suggest emailing Sony detailing your problem. They are usually pretty speedy in giving a reply.

Sorry I can't help!

3. Hasselhoffia

Hasselhoffia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well on the Connect Music Store on the Your Account page it should be showing something like:

'You currently have 1 computer and 1 device authorized to play your purchased music.'

I had a nice surprise just a moment ago, got an email from Sony Connect with a voucher code for 45 x $0.99 downloads from the site, simply for having registered my device with the US Connect Music Store. I'm from the UK. :)

4. washout

washout

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yepi can vouch for that, i got the 45 bucks worth too, im in ireland. yes it should say u have x pc registered and x devices(i have 2 hd1s on 2 machines and can swap connect music between them)
    if its the same in the uk why are people having trouble registering their units?maybe some good can come of his murder.