Getting Phantom Bow - Sign up thread.

Nozey

I should be in a state to get the phantom bow this week, is anyone else close and wants to make up a four ?

Post here with you final stand dog tags - I've got Hammerhead.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
i think i have the whiteout tag ,
just need to get 65 or so more tanks kills

what could be a good idea , is to get a few of us on , find an empty server and stand in a line and get ya shot off or be shot at , helping us get the assignments we need to get .

Last edited:

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
I've got all the tag's except whiteout but if i'm on I'm willing to help. getting into the room is a challenge in itself.

Nozey

well there goes my idea of getting in a tank and shooting the sh#t out of you lot :(
Lol - The tank kills doesn't take long, I just jumped in the passenger seat of every passing tank and normally got 4-5 kills before getting exploded, then spawned at whichever flag looked to have a tank nearest and jumped in the free seat !

Nozey

I've got all the tag's except whiteout but if i'm on I'm willing to help. getting into the room is a challenge in itself.
Have you done the final phantom assignment ? ( the one that gets activated when from the console inside the room ) rumour has it you can enter the room alone once you've done that, so you could let us in or put a spawn beacon in there :D

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Have you done the final phantom assignment ? ( the one that gets activated when from the console inside the room ) rumour has it you can enter the room alone once you've done that, so you could let us in or put a spawn beacon in there :D

I haven't, I dont think it's active as when i opened it i left the server which i think cancelled it out.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I have the Phantom Bow but I can help with the lift stuff.

I think I've got the Operation Wipeout dog tag (not sure how to tell which one I have).

Last edited:

Nozey

I've got the two "Phantom operative" tags left & right that are both wildcards in the lift and fill in any missing tags.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
me too, as i need to get the second part of the assignment , i just mist out on it as i ran out of time
after getting the bow .

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Should have done it last night, would have been more fun than the round we played.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?

Trending threads

Latest News

TV licence fee now applies to over 75s from 1st Aug
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
New H.266 video codec promises 50 percent data saving
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Toshiba launches UL20 4K HDR TVs from £299
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG GX soundbar launches in UK