Question getting married!!!

dollag

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am getting married this august and have been looking for a photographer. the prices :eek:

does anyone know of a good photographer in the london/surrey area that would be willing to manage the day??

Can't remember his location but @Dancook

I should be on a referral rate!

I live in Aldershot, Hampshire - just down road from Guildford

My website and portfolio is still undergoing transformation, as I don't just do weddings.

Here is a full wedding gallery example
Nick & Maddy

or if you want less photos to see, there is a few on my work in progress website.
Weddings

Last edited:
I live in Aldershot, Hampshire - just down road from Guildford

My website and portfolio is still undergoing transformation, as I don't just do weddings.

Here is a full wedding gallery example
Nick & Maddy

or if you want less photos to see, there is a few on my work in progress website.
Weddings

many thanks for the info.

both myself and partner are on a very tight budget as we have just moved but more importantly, just want some very natural and un-intrusive photos taken on the day.

the wedding is taking place in coulsdon so not too far away. is that an area you would cover?

many thanks for the info.

both myself and partner are on a very tight budget as we have just moved but more importantly, just want some very natural and un-intrusive photos taken on the day.

the wedding is taking place in coulsdon so not too far away. is that an area you would cover?

What is the date of the Wedding in August?
What coverage would you like, bridal prep to after first dance disco? timings from and until?

Coulsdon is fine by me.

The wedding is on the 3rd August 2019.

We have been discussing coverage and would only be looking from the church arrival which is 12:30 up until our first dance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom