getting freeview

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lucky, at least you know someone nearby can get them so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get them too. I'd just go to Argos buy a Freeview box and see how you do without an Aerial upgrade you may be lucky and not need one but from what I understand it's likely that you'll need one of those High Gain Wideband Aerials.
They're pretty cheap but getting them installed on your roof could set you back like £150. Unfortunately for me I don't know my neighbours so I'm not gonna risk £150 only to find out I can't get any.

thanks, yeah i think im gunna need an aerial, i have freeview on my mams dvd player and i brought it into my room and no luck with that. damn £150 thats a bit steep, ill have to see.

This discussion makes no sense.

why does the posts go 1 to 6 from bottom to top and not top to bottom like a normal forum?

Look at the far end of the table for a recommendation of aerial type. It's a good indication of what to expect.

Re post ordering, it's because people in Europe read top to bottom, left to right. The ordering you suggest would mean reading the answer after the question. To skip things you have read before just click on the arrow rather than the tickbox.

I think, as this thread has become totally meaningless, due to some odd editing of the first post (question), I'm going to close it.

cif - if you'd care to start afresh with a new thread and your original question, please do so......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom