Getting a plasma Delivered to Northern Ireland !

DUVET

Standard Member
Does anyone know of any good online shops that will deliver plasmas to Northern Ireland ?

Ever time i find myself a bargin, i read the small print to find they can't deliver to Northern Ireland ! :mad: :mad: :thumbsdow :mad: :mad:

AV Junky

I believe that Joe at TMF delivers to NI, but he is an established dealer, not a discount on-liner.

Drop him a PM for a price if your interested.

DUVET

Standard Member
cheers

i'll check them out, some do delivery but the price of delivery is crazy !

i think that everyone in Northern Ireland get an unfair deal when it comes to buying plasmas, alot of the prices do seem alot lower on the mainland.

if anyone else can list a good on-line shop to deal with, let me know.

cheers

duvet

astonbilla

Empire only charge 80 quid

though you are best getting it from currys or dixons online as the LDC is in mallusk

OR get Richer in Belfast to order you one - you can pick it up from them

TBird1

I live in Islandmagee, Co Antrim and ordered my 50" Pioneer 506xde last December from Krish Audio in London (because of their excellent prices) - shipping cost about £100 but all-in-all this still worked out to be one of the best deals available.

http://www.krishav.co.uk

Regards

TBird1

DUVET

Standard Member
TBird1 said:
I live in Islandmagee, Co Antrim and ordered my 50" Pioneer 506xde last December from Krish Audio in London (because of their excellent prices) - shipping cost about £100 but all-in-all this still worked out to be one of the best deals available.

http://www.krishav.co.uk

Regards

TBird1
hey thanks, didn't really have what i was looking for but empire direct seem to be ok, might give them a go if anyone can't suggest anyone else.

thanks everyone for replying to my post.

cheers
duvet

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom