Getting a new plasma & what all in one to upgrade to

Kopite4Ever

right im getting a brand new pioneer 434HDE plasma screen tv and it does all in terms of input. basically at the mo ive had my pioneer DCS 303 for a year and very satisfied customer but the best output from it is S-Video. now posting on the plasma and lcd forums ive been advised to use a component output from a dvd player to the plasma. now with me spending all this ££ on a plasma i cant really afford to get seperate speakers amp's etc.. so im gonna stick with an all in one as i think they look smarter anyways! so here is my dillema is there an all in 1 that has component out & progressive scan. both these is a must ive been told to see the best of what my tv can offer ! i liked the look of the new pioneer 990 but it dosnt have the features i need, which is a pity as going by my 303 the sound is awesome. also being choosey if there is a system that has component out & progressive scan does it have the flat speakers like the new pioneer cos they look top !
thanx in advance for ne suggestions
ps also has to be multi region lol

Kopite4Ever

sorry for incompotence ive just seen the jamo system that meets my requirements but are there any other alternatives ?

J

Jonesman

Another vote for the Jamo Dvr 50, a great bit of kit.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom