1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a new plasma & what all in one to upgrade to

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Kopite4Ever, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    right im getting a brand new pioneer 434HDE plasma screen tv and it does all in terms of input. basically at the mo ive had my pioneer DCS 303 for a year and very satisfied customer but the best output from it is S-Video. now posting on the plasma and lcd forums ive been advised to use a component output from a dvd player to the plasma. now with me spending all this ££ on a plasma i cant really afford to get seperate speakers amp's etc.. so im gonna stick with an all in one as i think they look smarter anyways! so here is my dillema is there an all in 1 that has component out & progressive scan. both these is a must ive been told to see the best of what my tv can offer ! i liked the look of the new pioneer 990 but it dosnt have the features i need, which is a pity as going by my 303 the sound is awesome. also being choosey if there is a system that has component out & progressive scan does it have the flat speakers like the new pioneer cos they look top !
    thanx in advance for ne suggestions
    ps also has to be multi region lol

2. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    sorry for incompotence ive just seen the jamo system that meets my requirements but are there any other alternatives ?

3. ntslik

ntslik
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    no go with the Jamo, great system for the price

4. Jonesman

Jonesman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another vote for the Jamo Dvr 50, a great bit of kit.