Getting a bracket off the wall with a long allen key ?


Standard Member

I'm moving house and having trouble getting my old plasma off the wall. Not sure of the make of the mount but it has 2 screws at the top are inaccessible without the long tool which came with the mount (and is now lost).

Basically, it's an allen key, very long, with a hole in the middle of the end (because the hexagonal hole on the screw has a little pin inside it).

Does anybody know where I could get hold of one of these at short notice?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom