Get Your PS3's out for the lads! (Don't Quote with Images) (part 2)

Killzone I wish I could take the credit for that - but my partner and I did it for a while and it would take us a WHOLE DAY to get it looking shipshape. Now the Merrymaids come in once a week and work their magic - and do a much better job than we ever could lol. :thumbsup:

I know there are a lot of people that have seen your setup, read that you have maids and obviously wondered what you do for a living.....

I'd like a kilo of the white stuff please :rotfl:

Seriously though you've heard it 100s of times before but that is really nice, and from your posts you seem very modest, which is nice to see. :thumbsup:

I tell you what you've got the best set up I've seen posted on these forums.

:eek: LINK :eek:

THE_FORCE that is simply jaw-dropping. Proper 'show home' stuff, only it's where you live. Doffing of my cap in your direction.

I wouldn't consider posting any pictures now having seen that, but who'd want to see jam-prints over my 32" Sammy and Fireman Sam stickers on a PS3 when you can look at that? (And that's from my boy, not because I can't eat properly or still play with stickers at 28......)

Check out my pic:clap: its a tribute to the greatest set up i've seen:thumbsup:

can everyone please raise a glass to the force:smashin:

(its hard to see but its part of his setup, for some reason i can't get it any bigger.

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

15012009222.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

Finally got round to taking a pic of mine.

DSC00921.jpg

I'll be doing a vid and taking pics of the games and films tomorrow, when the batts have charged.

Finally got round to taking a pic of mine.

I'll be doing a vid and taking pics of the games and films tomorrow, when the batts have charged.

Am I right in thinking that your sound system is an acoustic solutions one. If so what does it sound like? Do you have it conected via optical to your PS3? I'm thinking of getting a surround sound system in the future and I'm on a very tight budget, an this is the cheapest I've found with optical.:hiya:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Am I right in thinking that your sound system is an acoustic solutions one. If so what does it sound like? Do you have it conected via optical to your PS3? I'm thinking of getting a surround sound system in the future and I'm on a very tight budget, an this is the cheapest I've found with optical.:hiya:

Yeah that's the one. It was great, but only recently it started to buzz if I switch it on and use it straight away :thumbsdow. So I need to put it on a for a minute before I use it.

Shame as well because it was great value for money and has lasted me over two years.

I had it connected to the JOytech which acts as a hub so I can switch between PS3 and 360 using the remote.

My advice would be spend a bit more, maybe £200 on the Logitech Z-5500, or go for seperates which will be more expensive.

My next system will be an amp and seperate speakers.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yeah that's the one. It was great, but only recently it started to buzz if I switch it on and use it straight away :thumbsdow. So I need to put it on a for a minute before I use it.

Shame as well because it was great value for money and has lasted me over two years.

I had it connected to the JOytech which acts as a hub so I can switch between PS3 and 360 using the remote.

My advice would be spend a bit more, maybe £200 on the Logitech Z-5500, or go for seperates which will be more expensive.

My next system will be an amp and seperate speakers.

Thanks, I'm glad i asked:smashin: Shame about the buzz, i'll see what i can find when i have some more money

sorry about the wires, just finnished wood flooring, what do you think? :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 834
Pretty good mate :cool:

I think the cockerel on top of the speaker makes the picture :D;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom