Get your LG tvs out for the lads and lasses

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
As the title suggests this is a place to post pics of your LG tv setups.
Even if you own small screens post them pics. Plasma or LCD/LED (and for those that have them OLED) everyone feel free to post pics.

I'll kick start it off with some pics of my PK590 ;)

mjbtin

Great idea John :smashin:

Will post some pics later :thumbsup:

Regards Martin (590) :laugh:

panman40

Distinguished Member
Will add mine also as soon as i get 5mins :),

Regards Martin (990) :laugh:

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
Will add mine also as soon as i get 5mins :),

Regards Martin (990) :laugh:
You best do :laugh:
I wanna see what I'm missing out on with the PX990. ;)

Regards

John (no fancy numbers:D)

mjbtin

Pics of 50 PK590,apologies for poor pics taken on my phone

Regards Martin

Attachments

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
Looking good Martin! :smashin:

There beast of speakers you got going on there, please point me in the right direction to get a set like that.

Cheers

John

Hades

My PK790 soon to be PX990 :D

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
Very nice set up! Now go take one of the PX990 :laugh:
Again nice speakers I want some like, those are the perfect match for my living room! But I bet they cost a small fortune. :rolleyes:;)

panman40

Distinguished Member
My PK790 soon to be PX990 :D

Nice Garry, Hope you dont mind me asking but are you very short ?, Just looking at the doors in your house :laugh::)

Hades

Nice Garry, Hope you dont mind me asking but are you very short ?, Just looking at the doors in your house :laugh::)
Hell Martin I can't stop laughing at that comment :rotfl:

That is what we were brought up to know as the 'toy cupboard'. Basically its the space under the stairs where all the junk gets stashed :)

Hades

Very nice set up! Now go take one of the PX990 :laugh:
Again nice speakers I want some like, those are the perfect match for my living room! But I bet they cost a small fortune. :rolleyes:;)
Speakers are just over 2 years old now and should have been £1500 and I got them for £1000 brand new in a sale. There are 2 bookshelf ones at the back of the room too which were included in the price.

panman40

Distinguished Member
Heres a couple of lame pics , :laugh:

Attachments

mjbtin

Looking good mate:smashin:

When you going to get a pair Dalis to match that centre?

Regards 2D Martin :laugh:

mjbtin

Looking good Martin! :smashin:

There beast of speakers you got going on there, please point me in the right direction to get a set like that.

Cheers

John
They discontinued now got them for £250.00 half price including delivery.
Looking for a new bass driver for the r/h speaker as my Boxer pup took a shine to it still works ok but looks c**p.

Regards Martin

panman40

Distinguished Member
Looking good mate:smashin:

When you going to get a pair Dalis to match that centre?

Regards 2D Martin :laugh:
Cheers Mate:),

I know, Paul who is a great forum member posted me a link to the Dali Front's at RS, they are on special offer aswell :smashin:, being a corner setup its not really doable for big speakers:thumbsdow,

I wanted the good lady wife to let me get the 60" and put it on the end wall, that would have been awesome, well from my sofa anyway :laugh:,

I'm no HI Fi nut but i must admit if i pop on a CD in the BD player using All CH Stereo it sounds peachy for a small system ;).

Regards Martin 3D :laugh:

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
Looking good 3D Martin! :D
And I see your a fan of CBBC :laugh:

Nearly had my wife saying yes to a 60" model. She said she would sleep on it but today she went back to saying no. :(;)

mjbtin

Shame you cant make room for the Dalis they would big plus for your setup for both films and music.

Regards TWODEE Martin :laugh:

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
They discontinued now got them for £250.00 half price including delivery.
Looking for a new bass driver for the r/h speaker as my Boxer pup took a shine to it still works ok but looks c**p.

Regards Martin
What make are they mate? I take it they have treated you well while you have them.;)

panman40

Distinguished Member
Shame you cant make room for the Dalis they would big plus for your setup for both films and music.

Regards TWODEE Martin :laugh:
Stop it :laugh:, Yes they would, they colour match my centre and the wooden tops too :eek:, no no no, yes yes yes :rotfl:,

Regards Onetwothreedee:laugh:

mjbtin

What make are they mate? I take it they have treated you well while you have them.;)
Acoustic Energy Evo 3 and Evo centre,I think they are great and will be keeping them for a few years dog permitting :laugh:

Regards DD Martin :laugh:

panman40

Distinguished Member
Looking good 3D Martin! :D
And I see your a fan of CBBC :laugh:

Nearly had my wife saying yes to a 60" model. She said she would sleep on it but today she went back to saying no. :(;)
Yeah the kids love it, oh i dont have any :blush::laugh:,

Your wife obviously didn't sleep that well then mate :laugh::thumbsdow,

Keep plugging away tho :blush: she will fold in the end :D.

Regards,:laugh: Happy 3D Bunny

mjbtin

evilkegs

here is my pk 590 just need to finish off a few things :rolleyes:

Attachments

panman40

Distinguished Member
Nice 1 :thumbsup:, have you got like a vent in at the top of the tv in the recess ?:)

evilkegs

Nice 1 :thumbsup:, have you got like a vent in at the top of the tv in the recess ?:)
thank you
no i dont it has about 1 to 2 inch gap around the screen and behind the tv is quite deep i have some ikea colour changing lights behind the tv and the wall mount pulls out and swivels

Attachments

evilkegs

Speakers are just over 2 years old now and should have been £1500 and I got them for £1000 brand new in a sale. There are 2 bookshelf ones at the back of the room too which were included in the price.
i thought about getting some quads before i got my speakers i was very impressed with the build quality

panman40

Distinguished Member
thank you
no i dont it has about 1 to 2 inch gap around the screen and behind the tv is quite deep i have some ikea colour changing lights behind the tv and the wall mount pulls out and swivels
That looks like the same bracket as i bought, It's still in the back of my mind that 30kg is hanging on the end of that arm :eek::laugh::laugh:.

evilkegs

That looks like the same bracket as i bought, It's still in the back of my mind that 30kg is hanging on the end of that arm :eek::laugh::laugh:.
when you think about it 30kg is not that much i had my 12 year old hang off it when i put it up :rotfl: to see if it would take it

-=Rob=-

Nice sunken TV, I'm working on one like this too - How high is your TV from the floor out of interest? (To the bottom of the panel)

evilkegs

Nice sunken TV, I'm working on one like this too - How high is your TV from the floor out of interest? (To the bottom of the panel)
hi its 29 inch from the ground to bottom of the tv never understood why people mount the tv so high one of my mates has his eye level when im standing up and im 6 foot :laugh:

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme