get your lcds out for the lads!! (Don't quote with images!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice flat and setup!

The optics in the bar are a little close to your media server for my liking, I can see a drunken disaster looming.....:D

An updated pic, now that I have the Wii in a black case.

black_wii_10.jpg

Not To mention the Heater being a major issue when on..... Hope you have insurance...
:cool:

haha yeh its one of those newbuild storage heaters, I have about 7 of them in the flat and seriously with just 1 on "off peak" setting its too hot. Don't think I ever use that heater. Can't imagine the pain of melting 3.6tb of data :(

From modchipfitter. Ordered Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday. I've done a write-up of the fitting here - http://www.wiitalk.co.uk/forums/wii-hardware-discussion/6250-black-wii.html

Like your set up Xorro. The denon amp you've got there....what is that to the left of it?...is it a display screen for the amp...and does it come with the amp.

I have a pioneer NS-DV55 which you can kinda see on my set up (previous page)...just to the bottom right of the tv screen you can see the separate display unit that came with my surround system...which I really like. Problem is my system is a weird all in one....in that the DVD unit seems to be the amp...it has all the input connections and output connections on it..all of my speaker wires go into the sub...which is then connected to the dvd unit by two weird looking square connection cables. Its an awesome system which I've had for about 5 years now....which gives out great sound and I love it....but I fear I may have to look to upgrade sometime in the next year !

Crone, its a Squeezebox from Slimdevices. It streams music wirelessly from my PC and then through the amp - sounds great.

I used to have it connected to our old stereo and thought it was OK, but now it sounds even better. I rip CDs to FLAC format, which is lossless so sounds just the same as playing the actual CD :)

http://www.slimdevices.com/

Nobody got any pics of their Panasonic 32LXD70? I've searched this thread ...

i have the tx32lxd70 i shall take some pictures fi you want

Yes please!

Would also be interested to hear from you what you think of the set - especially in comparison to any others (if you have had the opportunity to compare it)?

As you may know from reading my other posts, I am looking seriously at this set having tried the Hannspree JT02 and the LG LC56.

PM me if you prefer ... but yes, pics would be great, thanks :)

hmm how do i add images?

Well i compared the tv in john lewis to the 32D3000 very similar the colours black, everything so both very good tvs. for SD they were the same as well coouldnt complain. the 32M87 samsung rubbish tv the colours are over saturated too black didnt look right at all, plus the speakers were rubbish. SD was bad, so not a good tv. the Lmd70 very good too well i couldnt tell the difference between the lxd70 and the lmd70 only that the colours were slighty better, but 100hz i couldnt see much of a difference then again i only played around with hd and SD no fast motion stuff. the r87 hmm very bad, opposite to the m87 the clurs were soo dull such a bad tv! considering i was going to buy the 32r87 at the begining will i fouund out the tv was sooo bad!

so thats bascially it the d3000 and the lxd70 are very good tvs the best 32" for the price not worht getting the d700 for better sound unless you dont have a amp and speakers.

ok more on the LXD70, very good tv HD is amazing the colurs are just right skin tone is perfect! i love it. SD is as good as it gets for a LCD tv no problem. HD pure amazing i have about 43 HD films all look amazing.

The black level is ok too, ist all good. sound is very good tv. havent tried the DVB freeview but it looks good.

menus system is great! and i love the remote nice and system just how i like it and just the right size.

anyhow if some one can tell me how to put pictures up i will do without a problem.

Jason

anyhow if some one can tell me how to put pictures up i will do without a problem.

Using photobucket / flickr or your own web space, using the following syntax you can add pics to a thread.

Thanks for your reply, some useful comments there.

I may also PM you as there are a few things I would like to know, if you don't mind ... and I don't want to hi-jack this thread.

Thanks again.

1935378603_75ca9ccab0_o.jpg

1935380191_538fd5babe_b.jpg

1936214562_7e68221891_o.jpg

1935379133_f26be92a98_o.jpg

The picture does look good, because of my camera, plus there are no lines going across the screen. the bottom picture is of SD

Thanks for that ... the colour balance does look very good from what I can make out; not too harsh and certainly not washed out.

I was a little concerned about the appearance of the set (with the silver) but it actually looks quite nice from what I can see of those pics.

These scenes are ‘SD DVD' upscale to 1080p, and taken with a lousy camera.

face.jpg

sky.jpg

Persianpro, what TV is that you have and what dvd player?

Living in a rented 2 bed house at the mo untill while we wait incase of the house price drops (max wait 1 year!). Will be our 1st house (only 21) so looking forward to it. So no wall mounting yet but managed to sort somthing out but not happy about the screen infrount of the window.

07082007165.jpg

The cat craves attention!
07082007164.jpg

Viewing area! My friend is a unholster and recomended me the corner unit. Its made by some italian company and is very nice. He advised us that 4 years ago it was just under £4000! We got it off ebay for around £450 plus the delivery from france :eek:! Its covered at the mo though due to the pesky cats trying to rip it apart!
07082007161.jpg

Just got new stand today and all set-up :thumbsup:

dscf05510tt.png

Nice stand, its what i am after.

Does anyone have this stand with a Panasonic TX-32LXD700 ?

I rang Alphason but they don`t know which Panasonic models will mount on that stand, they said some will and some have a problem with a pretruding edge at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom