Get your iPhone photos out for the lads!

hot-fuzz

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just to let people on here know i have taken some photos with my iPhone4.
The camera is much better than i thought it would be

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
There's a similar thread running on MacRumors: Post your Photos Taken with an iPhone 4 - Mac Forums

Check this shot of a BMW out.... :eek:

4728308668_96007d21b9.jpg

Iphone forum mods-would a "Get your iPhone 4 photos for the lads" thread be inappropriate here in the iPhone forum (as long as the photos are hosted externally and are compliant sizes etc)?

As a newbie iPhone Mod, I will defer this to Hutch or LFC to answer :D

this is to show now good the flash is :D it's pitch black in our works toilet & now i can get some pics of my mates when drinking in low lit rooms :laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 895
this is to show now good the flash is :D it's pitch black in our works toilet & now i can get some pics of my mates when drinking in low lit rooms :laugh:
There's a mug on top of the cistern and another near the sink :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That, has got to be the worst choice of location to demonstrate the photo taking abilities of a camera, in the world, ever ;)

Must say that I am very impressed with the camera, a true compact replacement in my mind.

Even if you do say so yourself! :D

Reading back that does sound like that doesnt it :)
You know i meant that the quality of the camera is staggering.

Having said that i do own a successful photography business and yes i can take staggeringly good shots in my studio if i do more than point and click.

:thumbsup:

Iphone forum mods-would a "Get your iPhone 4 photos for the lads" thread be inappropriate here in the iPhone forum (as long as the photos are hosted externally and are compliant sizes etc)?
If you mean photos of the actual iPhone then no problem, if you mean photos taken with the iPhone then here is fine :)

If you mean photos of the actual iPhone then no problem, if you mean photos taken with the iPhone then here is fine :)

Isn't that the same thing!? :confused: :D

I was just asking if this thread (in the iPhone forum) was ok to post pictures taken with the iPhone 4, as opposed to having to put them in the photography forum?

If it's ok to put photos in this very thread, then it surely must be AVF law to rename it....

"Get your iPhone 4 taken photos out for the lads"! :smashin:

Last edited:
Bloody hell, they are some very well detailed pictures! :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom