Get Your Hats out for the Lads...

IronGiant

Reaction score
This morning's school run gear:

attachment.php

I'm wearing my cold weather beard to match the hat :)

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 635
Are you really in Oxford ???
By the look of the background foliage you are actually on a tropical island having a laugh at our expense :)

Ah, you spotted my bamboo :D

Are you sure that is not just a picture of a large feral animal trying to swallow your head from the bushes ?

I like the way it's a perfect match for your beard...are you sure it's not just a hat shaped haircut? lol

Bet the hat is toasty warm though :smashin:

My mum bought a hat years ago in Uzbekistan which was made from an aborted lamb foetus.
Nasty concept but possible the softest woll I have ever felt and it is so warm.

That bench could have done with a splash of creosote? :eek:

Nice beard combover! :D

I have nothing as epic as your hat, ive just got a little beanie thats just long enough to cover my ears!

Us Mods are damned attractive :laugh:
Winter plumage right back at yer Dave :D

hat.jpg

Reminds me of Rock of Gibraltar monkeys that sit on tourists' heads.
Just as there's not enough drink in the world to make Anne Widecombe attractive, there isn't enough cold in Britain to make me wear a hat like that.:)

I hate to think what small furry animal paid with it's life so that you could have matching pelt and beard. :)

This morning's school run gear:

attachment.php

I'm wearing my cold weather beard to match the hat :)

Now Sir, I mean no disrespect... And I know I shouldn't type cast.... I am absolutely amazed that a person of your appearance knows how to use a computer to post here!!!! I best your child/ren loves you taking them to school in that hat!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(But I still love ya tho...).

Now Sir, I mean no disrespect... And I know I shouldn't type cast.... I am absolutely amazed that a person of your appearance knows how to use a computer to post here!!!! I best your child/ren loves you taking them to school in that hat!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(But I still love ya tho...).

I smell an infraction in the air...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom