1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get the PLV-Z2 Now !!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by itolson1, Nov 19, 2003.

1. itolson1

itolson1
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. WeirdFish

WeirdFish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    £1545 :eek:

Sellers market anyone?

says me with 1200quids worth of nuffink :(

3. zAndy1

zAndy1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,484
    grrrrrrrrrr, 20th tomorrow and still no idea when I'm likely to get mine, this is tough!

Andy

4. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Purple-Cat are still the cheapest I believe (£1321.88), but they will not do a pixel check as they say it is pointless on so many counts and after there explaination I can see why it is hard for a company to offer this service. AV-Sales also do not offer this service and think that those other companies that charge for it are simply taking money for nothing! They say dead pixels can devellop up to 6 months after purchase, so it is a pointless excercise. Still, I'd like to know my PJ did not have any from the off!

Dead pixels are a worry and I can't believe a technology that is so delicate has made it as a consumer product! Unfortunately, DLP is no good for me, as the rainbows kill me (even 6x wheels)! Oh well, in a few years I'm sure 3 chippers will be in our financial grasp and LCOS (if still going), may totally take over from LCD and be as good as DLP?

5. Stinja

Stinja
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,333
    I was the 7th customer to pre-ordered from StoneAudio (at £1400 a week or so ago) but mine hasnt arrived yet, so not sure about their claims of delivery within 24hours. Of course this might mean its on the way!

... <taps fingers impatiently> ...