• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Get Fit With Mel B (Kinect only - November 26th)

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Cant help but hear THIS Mel B giving out instructions in my head.

Mel B is a definite BOBFOC

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
all the exercise and she'll be kicking out a right pong ! OOh crab paste !!! lol

Noggleboggleman

Prominent Member
It's quite an impressive projection of the player into the game. However, it looks a bit boring! Surely the whole point of a fitness game on a console is to make getting fit fun?

I'm hoping that something along the lines of Kinect Sports comes out that will include a whole fitness tracking package, like that found in Sports Active and the like. I ached so much after playing on Kinect Sports for a couple of hours - it must be good for getting fit. It would be great to know how many calories are being burned etc!

wiz

Distinguished Member
Love to get fit with Mel B :devil:

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
anyone got this yet ?

shrimp3r

Established Member
Mrs tried it this afternoon - worked ok, but it had some issues tracking the floor exercises. Content wise it seems a bit dull, nothing really interactive like smashing the blocks on Fitness Evolved - overall it felt like an exercise video, but with some tracking to detect how many reps you've done.

dave1de

Established Member
Ahhh so admit it, who clicked this thread thinking they would be the first to post a witty Bo Selecta remark, only to find people got there first :thumbsdow

It wont stop me though, CRAB PASTE, OOOOOOOOOOOO

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
i take it that this is one to avoid then ? seeing how good ysfe is and biggest loser is decent and only 13 quid, pretty much makes this a pointless exercise ! no pun intended !! be great if there was an unlockable bo selecta mel though :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom