I've been thinking about getting an XBox for a while now. I know it's stupid but if they'd released a smaller version I might already own one. But as the XBox2 is supposed to be coming xmas 2005, just over 12months away, (plus I already have a GC), shoukld I wait and get that. What do you think, would you wait, or get an XBox now? XB2 later?