Get an official COD4 Beta key here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got code and worked, waiting until 10th now for token.

Royaldave76 your probally going to get a massive amounts of thanks

Does anyone want to join my clan for cod4?
We have 4 of us atm decent skill i would say :D
Not came up with a name just yet but we will be kicking some ass
Send me a msg on xboxlive if would like to join

Only probs with the Eurogamer code is that they're sending them out next Monday :thumbsdow.

The Game pre-orders are suppose to be getting their codes today, although I ain't received anything yet.

i have alot of mates that aint got the cod4 beta would be nice if anyone gets a code and don't need it please pm me the code cheers

thanks for the up poster :) Signed up and waiting till Monday. Now I need to sort that extra month of live out. Surely somone has one to sell :)

I currently get:

###CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE OFFICIAL BETA PROGRAMME###

Congratulations, you have successfully registered to participate in the UK and Ireland public multiplayer BETA for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

We are receiving huge demand from gamers in the UK and Ireland to participate. A title update is currently in progress which means BETA tokens for registrants in the UK and Ireland will start being sent out on Monday 10th September.

BETA tokens will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis and we will be back in touch as soon as we can to provide you with your unique BETA Token code.

In the meantime, we recommend you visit http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/beta.php and check out the info on the BETA game modes, weapons, classes and controls.

### The Infinity Ward Team ###

Looks like no fun until Monday :(

Eurogamer are giving free codes away this Friday for the Euro Beta. No details on how it works just have to log onto the site Friday morning.

Clicky!:thumbsup:

Typical... I tell everyone about this back on Wednesday and Royaldave76 gets all the thanks!:D

Only probs with the Eurogamer code is that they're sending them out next Monday :thumbsdow.

The Game pre-orders are suppose to be getting their codes today, although I ain't received anything yet.

i think you will find the game codes will only become active monday too as its the official cod4 site that ssays monday and not eurogamer!

Cheers mate,

will make my buddies very happy.:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

Game website is now saying that the beta starts Monday. It said Friday the 7th before.

Boooooo :thumbsdow

That's a right kick in the nuts - Feels like I've been punished for not using a Glitched code.

Effectively a 48hr ban/delay on playing COD4.

Aye, looks like it's gona be a R6V and COD2 weekend :smashin:

Game website is now saying that the beta starts Monday. It said Friday the 7th before.

Isn't Monday when Live will be down for a while?:confused:

Unfortunately so:thumbsdow, when does the beta end?

Is the euro beta just for euro players, or are the US players going to be playing on it as well?

I signed up for the BETA then it takes you to another site to enter the code, i done that, then giving my name etc, and it said i will be sent an email on Monday with the code, and i will have an email sent now and i should add '[email protected]' or something like that, i checked emails and didnt get an email off them only got 2 off eurogamer.

:I did add that email to my safe list, i hope i will still receive the code...just have not had an email off that other site yet, but it did say they would send me the code on Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom