Get a PS4 Pro now or wait?

low-def.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a PS4 Pro but noticed they seem to low / out of stock or the stores have limited packages available.

Is there a new SKU coming out? Or maybe a price reduction?

Thanks

The PS5 could be due for release in December 2019 but I haven't read of any new versions or price reductions coming for the current Pro model.

The PS5 could be due for release in December 2019 but I haven't read of any new versions or price reductions coming for the current Pro model.

Looking to get a new PS4 to play some of the new games coming out and was wondering whether to pick up the Pro or find a cheaper Slim deal.

Looking to get a new PS4 to play some of the new games coming out and was wondering whether to pick up the Pro or find a cheaper Slim deal.
The Pro is going to give you stunning HDR/4K visuals with a little more power over the standard PS4 giving you better draw distances etc.

I highly reccomend the Pro.

The Pro is going to give you stunning HDR/4K visuals with a little more power over the standard PS4 giving you better draw distances etc.

I highly reccomend the Pro.

Cheers for the feedback - now its trying to find a deal on one!

I’ve been thinking about getting a Pro too, but there just doesn’t seem to be any decent deals around at the moment.
I’ve been checking here PS4 Deals & Bundles From £249 - Console Deals regularly, but it’s pretty much just the Fortnite pack available now, or wait until Spider-Man or FIFA come out.

I’ve been thinking about getting a Pro too, but there just doesn’t seem to be any decent deals around at the moment.
I’ve been checking here PS4 Deals & Bundles From £249 - Console Deals regularly, but it’s pretty much just the Fortnite pack available now, or wait until Spider-Man or FIFA come out.

Yeah i was keeping an eye to see if anything dropped in price before the Spiderman bundle out on the 7th.

Maybe the £379 deals with GOW is decent as you could sell that on

Looks like Shopto have a bundle maker and there is the Pro inc Fortnite pack + Hidden Agenda for £349

Look out for when eBay next have a promotion offer (there was a 15% off anything only last Friday)...that’s how I got my PS4 Pro earlier in the year.

Do you know anyone that works at Argos? They've got a 15% staff discount coming up soon.

Unfortunately not. Look is like I’m stuck playing the waiting game, would have liked it for this weekend but never mind.

I literally just got an eBay promotion through...10% off of Electronics...try the code PAYME10 and see if it works for you.

I literally just got an eBay promotion through...10% off of Electronics...try the code PAYME10 and see if it works for you.
It's their Bank Holiday promotion on the eBay home page.
Only works for select retailers though
T&C

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
It's their Bank Holiday promotion on the eBay home page.
Only works for select retailers though
T&C

Yeah, just seen that...ho hum...I’m sure there’ll be another offer soon enough

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Cheers anyways

if you can wait till nearer black friday and xmas i suspect they will be doing a similar deal to last year. ps4 pro and 2 top games £300 after i sold the games it worked out at £225 last year for a pro

if you can wait till nearer black friday and xmas i suspect they will be doing a similar deal to last year. ps4 pro and 2 top games £300 after i sold the games it worked out at £225 last year for a pro

I was initially thinking of waiting till November but I’m eager to give Spider Man a go

Just noticed PcWorld has the following at £379 - Not sure if this is good?
Star Wars Ps4 Pro Console and Controller
Battlefront 2
Doom
Fallout 4
Lego Marvel Heroes 2

Just noticed PcWorld has the following at £379 - Not sure if this is good?
Star Wars Ps4 Pro Console and Controller
Battlefront 2
Doom
Fallout 4
Lego Marvel Heroes 2

That looks like a pretty reasonable deal, and my local store appears to have it in stock for me to collect today.

That looks like a pretty reasonable deal, and my local store appears to have it in stock for me to collect today.

Yeah i think so, the console looks ok too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom