Quantcast

Question Get a PS4 Pro now or wait?

low-def.

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a PS4 Pro but noticed they seem to low / out of stock or the stores have limited packages available.

Is there a new SKU coming out? Or maybe a price reduction?

Thanks

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
The PS5 could be due for release in December 2019 but I haven't read of any new versions or price reductions coming for the current Pro model.

low-def.

The PS5 could be due for release in December 2019 but I haven't read of any new versions or price reductions coming for the current Pro model.
Looking to get a new PS4 to play some of the new games coming out and was wondering whether to pick up the Pro or find a cheaper Slim deal.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Looking to get a new PS4 to play some of the new games coming out and was wondering whether to pick up the Pro or find a cheaper Slim deal.
The Pro is going to give you stunning HDR/4K visuals with a little more power over the standard PS4 giving you better draw distances etc.

I highly reccomend the Pro.

low-def.

The Pro is going to give you stunning HDR/4K visuals with a little more power over the standard PS4 giving you better draw distances etc.

I highly reccomend the Pro.
Cheers for the feedback - now its trying to find a deal on one!

Miss Mandy

I’ve been thinking about getting a Pro too, but there just doesn’t seem to be any decent deals around at the moment.
I’ve been checking here PS4 Deals & Bundles From £249 - Console Deals regularly, but it’s pretty much just the Fortnite pack available now, or wait until Spider-Man or FIFA come out.

low-def.

I’ve been thinking about getting a Pro too, but there just doesn’t seem to be any decent deals around at the moment.
I’ve been checking here PS4 Deals & Bundles From £249 - Console Deals regularly, but it’s pretty much just the Fortnite pack available now, or wait until Spider-Man or FIFA come out.
Yeah i was keeping an eye to see if anything dropped in price before the Spiderman bundle out on the 7th.

low-def.

Maybe the £379 deals with GOW is decent as you could sell that on

low-def.

Looks like Shopto have a bundle maker and there is the Pro inc Fortnite pack + Hidden Agenda for £349

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Look out for when eBay next have a promotion offer (there was a 15% off anything only last Friday)...that’s how I got my PS4 Pro earlier in the year.

low-def.

Unfortunately not. Look is like I’m stuck playing the waiting game, would have liked it for this weekend but never mind.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
I literally just got an eBay promotion through...10% off of Electronics...try the code PAYME10 and see if it works for you.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
It's their Bank Holiday promotion on the eBay home page.
Only works for select retailers though
T&C
Yeah, just seen that...ho hum...I’m sure there’ll be another offer soon enough

low-def.

Cheers anyways

if you can wait till nearer black friday and xmas i suspect they will be doing a similar deal to last year. ps4 pro and 2 top games £300 after i sold the games it worked out at £225 last year for a pro

low-def.

if you can wait till nearer black friday and xmas i suspect they will be doing a similar deal to last year. ps4 pro and 2 top games £300 after i sold the games it worked out at £225 last year for a pro
I was initially thinking of waiting till November but I’m eager to give Spider Man a go

low-def.

Just noticed PcWorld has the following at £379 - Not sure if this is good?
Star Wars Ps4 Pro Console and Controller
Battlefront 2
Doom
Fallout 4
Lego Marvel Heroes 2

low-def.

Miss Mandy

Just noticed PcWorld has the following at £379 - Not sure if this is good?
Star Wars Ps4 Pro Console and Controller
Battlefront 2
Doom
Fallout 4
Lego Marvel Heroes 2
That looks like a pretty reasonable deal, and my local store appears to have it in stock for me to collect today.

low-def.

That looks like a pretty reasonable deal, and my local store appears to have it in stock for me to collect today.
Yeah i think so, the console looks ok too.